The Bio Vegan Moisturizing Body Lotion with Goji Berry and Quinoa is indicated to deeply moisturize the skin, leaving it soft and velvety. Because of containing Lavender Essential Oil, it brings a delicious sense of tranquility, wellness and harmony.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Goji Berry, Quinoa, Shea Butter and Lavender Essential Oil.
95.5% OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS ON THE TOTAL OF INGREDIENTS USED.
Composition: Aqua, Glycerin, Olus Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Caprylate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polystearate, Chenopodium Quinoa Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lavandula angustifolia Oil, Xanthan Gum, Copaifera Officinalis Resin, Cetyl Palmitate, Linalool, Glyceryl undecylenate, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil, Eugenol, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, geraniol and Limonene.
- Free of Petroleum derivatives. Why avoid them? Petroleum derivatives have high allergen content and may be aggressive to the skin. In addition, by opting for a product free of petroleum derivatives, you choose a more sustainable cosmetic.
- Parabens-free. Why avoid them? It is a very common preservative in cosmetics. Recent researches indicate that it has been found frequently in breast cancer biopsies.
- Free of Synthetic Dye. Why avoid it? Synthetic dyes have heavy metals that can cause skin irritation. Many studies point heavy metals as related to cancer incidence.
- Free of Synthetic fragrance. Why avoid it? Synthetic fragrances have high allergen content, they may cause allergy and sensitivity to the skin.
- Free of ethyl alcohol. Why avoid it? Alcohol can sensitize and dry the skin.
- Free of raw materials from animal origin. Why avoid them? This is a way to preserve life.
- Gluten free. Why avoid it? Celiac people can present such a great sensitivity to gluten that they must also avoid the use of gluten in the skin.
- Silicone free. Why avoid it? Because of being synthetic, it can bring sensitivity to the skin.
- Not tested on animals.
- Green Polyethylene packaging (with the Seal I’m Green).The Green Polyethylene is innovative because it is produced from renewable sources (sugarcane) and it is 100% recyclable.