The Bio Vegan Shower Gel with Goji Berry and Quinoa is a soap designed to make every bath a moment of SPA. Containing Lavender Essential Oil, it brings a delicious sense of tranquility, wellness and harmony.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Goji Berry, Quinoa, Quinoa saponin extract and lavender essential oil.
95% OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS ON THE TOTAL OF INGREDIENTS USED.
Composition: Aqua, Saponins / Chenopodium Quinoa Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Chenopodium Quinoa Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Carrageenan, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Lavandula angustifolia Oil, Copaifera Officinalis Resin, Eugenia caryophyllus Bud Oil, Linalool and eugenol
- Free of Petroleum derivatives. Why avoid them? Petroleum derivatives have high allergen content and may be aggressive to the skin In addition, by opting for a product free of petroleum derivatives, you choose a more sustainable cosmetic.
- Parabens-free. Why avoid them? It is a very common preservative in cosmetics. Recent researches indicate that it has been found frequently in breast cancer biopsies.
- Free of Synthetic Dye. Why avoid it? Synthetic dyes have heavy metals that can cause skin irritation. Many studies point heavy metals as related to cancer incidence.
- Free of Synthetic fragrance. Why avoid it? Synthetic fragrances have high allergen content, They may cause allergy and sensitivity to the skin.
- Free of ethyl alcohol. Why avoid it? Alcohol can sensitize and dry the skin.
- Free of raw materials from animal origin. Why avoid them? This is a way to preserve life.
- Gluten free. Why avoid it? Celiac people can present such a great sensitivity to gluten that they must also avoid the use of gluten in the skin.
- Silicone free. Why avoid it? Because of being synthetic, it can bring sensitivity to the skin.
- Free of Lauryl Sulphates. Why avoid them? They can cause skin damage.
- Ethanolamines free. Why avoid them? They can cause skin irritation and contact dermatitis. It also has cumulative action in the body.
- Free of Synthetic Polymers. Why avoid them? Because of being synthetic, they can bring sensitivity to the skin.
- Not tested on animals.
- Green Polyethylene packaging (with the Seal I’m Green). The Green Polyethylene is innovative because it is produced from renewable sources (sugarcane) and it is 100% recyclable.